How can there be bad kittens? I look around at the shredded piles of toilet paper and I see only good kittens who sometimes do bad things. That said, it is pretty hard to shake the sense that Tangerine is truly a bad, bad kitten pretending at occasional goodness -- what's with all the glowing demon-eyes in the photos!!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hit counter spinning like mad

What's with the hits on this blog?

Yesterday I put my shiny new hit counter on NoBadKittens here, and set it at 1000. That way, when it got to 1057 in a couple of months, it wouldn't look like the blog is so forgotten and dusty (like me). 1057 hits looks a lot better than 57 hits.

So, today I went to the blog to post something about Uncle Sandy's hockey pool goalie somehow getting himself injured. Bro, was Martin Brodeur gooning it up like these goalies here?

Look at the hit counter! It says 4563! There were 3500 hits in the last day?

Now the hit counter says 4669! There were 100 hits in the last minute!?!?!

What's going on here? Good grief, there cannot be hundreds of people reading my blog every minute.

This hit counter is useless.

Arghhhhh! I'm so frustrated. I feel all punchy like those goalies in the photograph.