How can there be bad kittens? I look around at the shredded piles of toilet paper and I see only good kittens who sometimes do bad things. That said, it is pretty hard to shake the sense that Tangerine is truly a bad, bad kitten pretending at occasional goodness -- what's with all the glowing demon-eyes in the photos!!
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Pancake Tuesday is almost here and we're going to eat pancakes this morning!
I've added a link to our pancake recipe. But, here it is on its own:
* 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 tablespoon white sugar
* 1 1/4 cups milk
* 1 egg
* 3 tablespoons butter, melted
1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
If you follow the link to AllRecipes.com, you'll see they've provided two suggestions on what to drink with your pancakes: coffee or Harvey Wallbangers.
We'll be evaluating ordinary pancake syrup and real Canadian maple syrup with today's pancakes! Yay!